Starting dance mid-2013, Lawson Le (aka. Lawless) quickly found passion for the art-form, firstly joining Pure Funk’s competitive crew Tektonix (TKX) in 2014. After competing for 2 years, he explored other paths of interest with old school styles; discovering a new-found love for Breaking & Popping, and joined FreaksEVO. Fast-forward to the present; Lawson is now a senior member of one of Adelaide’s longest running street crews, Freak Elites; also representing FreakTheory, the FreakNation family and most recently, D.RB - SA’s Popping specialists crew.
Late 2017/early 2018 was when he found his true passion in Popping, Animation & Strutting. Consequently, he continuously seeks out mentors both locally, interstate, and sources online from abroad to develop not only his skillset, but also his knowledge, understanding and teaching of the styles.
Lawson hopes and aspires to nurture all students to find confidence with their own general freestyle/self-expression and contribute to the growth of the Adelaide Popping scene; and ultimately SAs dance community as a whole.
- Adelaide Battlegrounds 2014 (5th Place)
- Adelaide Battlegrounds 2015 (2nd Place)
- Pure Funk 2v2 All-Styles Runner-Up (2016)
- King of the Hill All-Styles Champion (2018)
- Style Showdown Poppers’ Night 2v2 Seniors Champion (2018)
- Style Showdown: Champions’ Night Vol. 1 Champion (Rookie Division),
- D.RB new recruit (2018)